May 13, 2014

Refreshing concept to sell architectual services

One of the good things about living an urban life in a pedestrian city is that you're more connected to the city dynamics.  Sorry suburbia, but I love checking out what's new in the neighborhood retail scene, stopping at a sidewalk café or buying the newspaper at the kiosk on my way to the office.  Life on the streets versus behind a wheel.  While walking yesterday, I saw this storefront that caught my attention.  It looked like it could have been a bagel shop but it's actually an office offering architectual and renovation services.

Simple name:  The Architect.  Simple concept:  Low cost architecture.

As my wife I discuss a real estate investment we're interested in, I'll certainly drop by to get to know these guys.  The way they promote their services feels refreshing.


No comments: