April 30, 2011

National Geographic Store in London

I was in London this week and after the our meetings were over, I was able to rush out and catch the amazing vibe in the streets as people from around the World were celebrating the royal wedding. On my walk back to the hotel I went into the National Geographic London Store. I had read about it but this was my first time visiting one.

Stretching a brand into a completely different category is not an easy task. I was delighted to see what a wonderful retail and café experience they were able to create. I have always been a huge fan of Nat Geo's media properties and my daughters enjoy National Geographic Kids which I bring back from my trips.

London is such a fascinating city in so many ways. I particularly find it a great place to see different retail concepts.... always something new to explore.

No comments: