April 13, 2011

Traveling with Kids

One of the most rewarding experiences for my wife and I is traveling with our daughters. We all learn on so many different levels and I believe we're providing our girls a wonderful window to the World. This year, we are focusing more on Brazil. We loved the Bonito (Mato Grosso do Sul) and its amazing biodiversity and now we have trips planned for Tiradentes, Rio and the magnificent Iguaçú Falls.

One of our good friends from Coral Gables is planning to visit all 50 U.S. States with her five kids. I can't wait to follow her adventures and learn from her experience on a blog she's planning to write.
On my flight to Mexico, I read a great article on Condé Nast Traveller called Perrin Report: The A to Z Guide to Traveling with Kids with so fun tips on how to make the most of your next Family vacation.

Our 9-year old snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters of Rio Sucuri - Bonito, Brazil

No comments: