January 18, 2008

A Warm Experience... at Sub-Zero Temperatures

This week we're on a ski vacation in Telluride, Colorado (reason why I haven't been so active with my blog). We've had amazing ski days with sub-zero temperatures. Although I'm not a tea guy, it caught my attention when my wife ordered tea after a long day on the mountains. The waitress brought a box with these beautiful pyramid-shaped tea bags in a variety of soothing flavors. Everything about the experience was inspiring, from choosing the flavor from the wooden box, unwrapping the unique packaging to reveal the silken tea infuser, a leaf detail at the end of a stem... all very nice. I wasn't at all familiar with the brand: Tea Forté®, but after trying some myself, I became a fan. I recognize coffee gets all the press these days, but if you're in the mood for a tea experience, try this one.

No comments: