October 26, 2008

Please don't call it a midlife crisis

This morning, I went with my two daughters to a store to buy them an acoustic guitar. Their music teacher, who was kind enough to go with us, helped them choose a Yamaha in a perfect size for them. The store is pretty famous among the music crowd here and it's called 'Made In Brazil'. The shopping experience was fantastic. In one corner of the store, there was a guy with dark glasses jamming on a bass, there were customers testing drum sets and salespeople showing off keyboards. 

Seeing that I had fallen in love with a Gibson guitar, the music instructor asked if I wouldn't like to go back to music classes.  So, to make a long story short, I will be taking electric guitar classes every Wednesday night.

Please don't call it a midlife crisis.

No comments: