June 15, 2008

Reading your favorite magazine online

I love magazines and I love the internet. So, when I read that Editora Abril - Brazil's largest publishing and printing company - had launched an online free trial service for their magazines, I went to check in out. Great service. You can easily flip through the pages and zoom in on a particular article.  A great way for Abril to increase its database of prospect readers (since you need to opt-in providing your e-mail account) and also an interactive way to increase their subscriptions since you can subscribe online after reading.  

It also made me think that the Brazilian public school system could benefit from this service for publications with educational content such as National Geographic Brasil or Revista Escola.

Click here to check it out.

No comments: